A few things I'm loving - Workouts, Food Storage, and Sweet Success!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Howdy!

How are you today? What did Tuesday bring you? I started out my day with a killer boot camp class (my glutes are already sore) followed by a Piloxing class. In the afternoon, I went to talk to new employee orientation about health and wellness. I rounded out the day with a core class and some more work.

In honor of hump day, I want to share with you a few things I am loving lately!



Source: http://savearecipe.blogspot.ca via kayla on Pinterest
Aren't they too cute? I want one so bad. I could build them a pool in my backyard right?

Another thing I am loving these days is this delicious Cinnamon Apple Detox Drink. You simply slice up a Fuji apple and throw it in a pitcher with a stick of cinnamon. It helps curb my sweet tooth, tastes great, helps me consume more water throughout the day, and the cinnamon can help balance your blood sugar.

Source: http://mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com via Katie on Pinterest
Sometimes we all need a little motivation that we can succeed at our dreams no matter how big they may seem. With all of the crazy changes going on in our life right now, this little pin came along at just the right time!

Source: http://dangshefine.stockphotosweb.com via Shannon on Pinterest
This info graphic is an absolute life saver. We all know bread can keep in the fridge, but did you know it can last an entire year if sealed correctly? I sure didn't! I"m definitely keeping this graphic somewhere handy.

How long does food last? Here's what to keep... and what to toss.

[Source: Daily Savings from All You]
Lastly, I love love love at home weekend workouts, and this one is a real gem! No equipment necessary, but totally but kicking and sweat inducing = my favorite kind of workout!

Source: http://pinning2fun4813.blogspot.com/ via Felicia on Pinterest

I'm headed off to work! I hope you all have a fabulous hump day?

What are you loving these days?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.